– Neo-Soul Keys® 5X Ultimate Version 3.1
Produced by Gospel Musicians – www.GospelMusicians.com
Neo-Soul Keys® is our flagship product and combining our samples with the UVI Workstation makes for an amazing electric piano experience. When combined with advanced scripting and the amazing effects of the UVI Workstation, this is our best version yet.
New in Version 3.1
• 24-bit sustain samples (10.5GB Total)
• Added a new preset system so you don’t have to keep loading new presets every time. Now all of the presets are stored inside of one combo EP. You can also add your own presets within the new combo preset system. Just make sure you save the entire preset when making and saving within the system.
• We have included Lite presets from the the 3X Lite version that was released previously. This version is for customers who use Mainstage and have to conserve CPU and RAM.
• Now the sustain sample’s release matches the Kontakt version.
• All LFO sync functions for effects, panning and volume are now accurate when syncing to a DAW. New algorithms have been applied.
• Lower Volume Mechanics – Sometimes the Mechanical effects can be a little loud. We made a preset version that has lower volume mechanical effects for a more subtle mechanical sound.
• Re-Calibrated the Amp Sims so that they don’t cause some patches to peak. Some amp sims have more energy than others and we calibrated the Amp sims thus not to peak.
• Added two new UK Amp Sims for a super warm and deep bass sound. This is especially useful when playing key bass.
• Created disk and arrow push-down icons for all preset menus. Previously there was no graphical indication when the effects preset’s arrow was pressed.
• Added Volume and Pan vibrato/tremolo option. We found that the vibrato panning function clashed in a weird way when combined with the chorus, flanger, and phaser. This is because these effects use panning already and combining the two summed the output. So we added a vibrato/tremolo volume option so that they won’t clash.
• The Auto-Wah now replaces the Funky Wah. As an update to the newest UVI workstation, there is now a new Wah-Wah effect that sounds great. We also allow for you to use rate and depth for an Auto-Wah, or you can assign the Wah effect to a pedal controller by right clicking and learning.
• The Suitcase tines are generally bright, but we have also added a darker Suitcase tine patch for diversity and a darker EP tone.
• We added some “hybrid” multis that mixes two electric pianos together.