I’ve been using my ONION JUICE RECIPE for the whole year (2017) and recorded my hairs progress each month.
– Onion Essential Oil also provides the same benefits. Onion essential oil is potent so make sure you mix it with a carrier oil. Black Castor Oil is a great option.
– To mask an onion smell, add essential oils to your shampoo to wash it out. Also, add an essential oil to whatever oil and/or cream you use to style your hair.
– Make sure to keep your eyes closed while washing out the onion juice recipe so the pepper does not get into your eyes.
– The cayenne pepper also does a great job at opening your pores on your face. So, this is a great time to use a really good facial moisturizer on your face b/c it will penetrate really well.
– Its safe to use this Onion Juice recipe on the same day you use a Clay Cleanser, REAL Protein Treatment, Herbal Hot Oil Treatment, Rice Water Rinse and ACV Rinse
IF YOU LIKES THIS VIDEO YOU MAY FIND THESE VIDEOS HELPFUL:
Science of ONION JUICE and natural hair growth –
Best ONION JUICE recipe for natural hair growth –
The SCIENCE of why natural hair goes GREY –
Difference between GREY ROOTS and GREY STREAKS –
Male & Female Pattern Natural Hair Loss –
HIGH POROSITY: how to identify & REAL solutions to common setbacks –
LOW POROSITY: how to identify & REAL solutions to common setbacks PART 1 –
LOW POROSITY: how to identify & REAL solutions to common setbacks PART 2 –
HIGH POROSITY -vs- LOW POROSITY: How to master your natural hair –
How to tell if your hair is MEDIUM POROSITY –
Why your ENDS have a different texture than the rest of your hair –
The science of SEBUM and natural hair care –
Clarifying -vs- Detoxifying your natural hair –
Take the Guess Work Out of Natural Hair Care. ~ Facts and, “Not So” Common Sense to Longer, Thicker, Healthier Hair.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Find Green Beauty Products here –
Follow me on Instagram –
Follow me on Twitter –
Like me on Facebook